View Contact Info & Hours
Hours of Operation
Monday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Friday: 6:30am - 1:00pm
How to Reach Us
Kristina Goodwin, Land Use Assistant: (207) 439-1813, ext. 109
1333 State Rd.Eliot, ME 03903
To view a live remote meeting:
- Click here
- Click on the meeting under “Live Events” – The broadcasting of the meeting will start at 7:00 (Please note: streaming a remote meeting can be delayed on average of about a minute)
Instructions to join remote meeting:
- To participate please call into meeting 5 minutes in advance of meeting start time. Please note that Zoom states that this may be a toll call with some phone carriers. Please contact your phone carrier to confirm.
- Please call 1-646-558-8656
- When prompted enter meeting number: (This will change for each meeting please see Agenda)
- When prompted to enter Attendee ID: press #
- When prompted enter meeting password:(This will change for each meeting please see Agenda)
- Members of the Public calling in, will be first automatically be placed in a virtual waiting room until admitted by one of the members of the Planning Board.
- You may enter *9 to raise your hand virtually
- Members of the public will be unmuted one at time to allow for input. Please remember to state your name and address for the record.
|Kristina Goodwin||Land Use Assistant||207-439-1813 ext. 109|